CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dear Lyla,

I can't believe that you are already two! I have had you for two years. God has let me keep you safe and sound for two years. I feel so blessed!
You are such a smart girl. You sing me your ABC's and you count to ten before you bail off the bed and hope that I catch you. You love to sing..and I love to sing with you. We will sing at the top of our lungs dancing around the house and laugh until we cry! You are so much fun to be around. You are so happy and I just adore you!
Right now you are in the living room playing with your doll house while Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on the TV in the bedroom. But without a doubt if I go and turn the channel..you will know and come running.
I pray that you keep singing and dancing. Never let go of the joy you have. It makes you beautiful. All this makeup and skinny jeans that this world is offering...is not beauty. Stay beautiful on the inside and keep smiling...because you have the best smile in the world! I love you!
It is almost time to start getting ready for church so I am going to go snatch you up and cuddle with you until we have to get ready!

Love you,
Your Momma

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Labels